Not Able To Select Items Into Sales Order Lines
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Entry
When attempting to create sales orders for a new Operating Unit the following issue occurs.
- The users are unable to select items into Sales order lines
- We have created a new Operation Unit . Now when trying to enter a Sales order. We are not able to select the Item into the Lines.
- We are able to do Misc receipt for this item and we can see Item On hand qty in the Org, but it is not allowing us to put the item into sales order.
Search on Item F00% > No entries found for List of Values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Order Organizer > Sales Order
3. Create a Order Header with NEW Operating Unit
4. Assign Order Type and Price List
5. At the line, entered F00 > Tab out > Error: No entries found for List of Values
6. Confirmed > Query Item On HAND Qty for EVF org = On Hand Qty = 100
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms