Manual Invoice Invoice Type Column Values are Swapping
(Doc ID 2215175.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Billing Modules
When we try to change the manual invoice status from 'Working' to 'Submitted' status the values of the columns 'INVOICE_FORMAT_LINE_TYPE' and 'INVOICE_LINE_TYPE' of table OKL_TXD_AR_LN_DTLS_B table are swapping.
Due to this issue separate invoices creating as per grouping rule.
Manual Invoice Invoice Type column values should not swap
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. OLM Superuser -> Operations -> Manual Invoice
2. Click Create button -> Enter booked contract number in Contract Number field
Enter Transaction Number, Transaction Date and amount
3. Create lines by clicking 'Add Another Row' button
Enter below details
Fee Type: Fee type Stream Name and Amount
4. Add another row with other stream name and amount.
5. Click Apply.
6. Requery the manual invoice and update the status from 'Working' to 'Submitted' by clicking on Update button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document