Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Support Codes
When work order is completed in EAM. Maintenance Work Order Completion transaction is triggered in Oracle Asset Tracking. But transaction is not processed and there is no error message.
the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. EAM > Create Work Order for parent asset with rebuildable material requirement
2. EAM > Issue Rebuildable to WO and automatically create WO for rebuildable being replaced
3. EAM> Complete Parent Asset work order
4. OAT > Transaction Maintenance Work Order Completion remains in status PENDING
5. EAM > Complete automatically created Work order for child item and specify completion subinventory
6. OAT > Transaction Maintenance Work Order Completion remains in status PENDING
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms