Global Flexfields Are Not Updated In Sales Order Lines When Warehouse Is Changed
(Doc ID 2215270.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The global flexfield in the sales order lines are not updated when warehouse is changed in sales order lines.
The global flexfield defined in the Item by Inventory Organization should be update the sales order lines after organization changes
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Inventory Responsibility - Item
2. Master Item forms ->find an ordered item and assign it in 2 organization, for one organization set the global flexfield Item Origin as ´0´(zero) and in another organization set Item Origin as '3'.
3. Order Management Responsibility - Sales orders form -
4. Enter an order, and using the Item found with one organization and book the order.
5. After that, reopen the order and change the organization, the item origin should change but it is not changing and keep the same information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!