When Multiple Lots Are Entered On Receipt Line Sample Is Created For First Lot And Not For All Lots
(Doc ID 2215613.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Systems - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Multiple Lots are entered on Receipt Line Sample is Created For First Lot and not for all Lots
1) Query the Purchase Order to be received in Receiving Transactions Form
2) Enter Sub-inventory and Locator
3) Click on Lot-Serial Button
4) Receive the Material by generating two lot numbers
5) Save the Receipt
6) Only one QC Sample is generated and that too only for the first lot
Expected Behavior: Since two lots are being being received two samples should be generated i.e one sample for each lot.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!