Planning Autoschedule Is Picking Closed PO Line While Creating Supplier Schedule
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Scheduling - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Planning Autoschedule is picking closed PO line while creating supplier schedule
1. PO Line for an item is closed on a date
2. New PO line for the same item is added
3. The new item is added to ASL.
4. Sourcing rule is in place
5. From ASCP/MRP released order
6. Blanket release is created against new order line (so far so good)
7. Run Planning Autoschedule for the item and found that Supplier Schedule Line is created referring to old po line.
8. Further checking item schedule shows the order containing new releases (which is as expected).
Due to problem in step 7 SPSO sent to supplier has reference to old (closed) po line
Any ASN from the supplier referring this item is failing because line is closed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms