Stale Data Error When User Navigates To the Edit and Submit Requisition Page in Oracle iProcurement
(Doc ID 2215831.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.4, an error occurs when attempting to perform checkout with a saved requisition.
Due to this issue, users cannot complete the checkout process to submit the requisition for approval.
Unable to perform transaction on the record.
Cause: The record contains stale data. The record has been modified by another user.
Action: Cancel the transaction and re-query the record to get the new data.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement responsibility.
2. Shop tab > Non-Catalog Request subtab.
3. Add a non-catalog request item to cart.
4. View Cart and Checkout --> this opens the Shopping Cart pop-up window.
5. On the Shopping Cart popup window, click the Save icon.
6. The requisition number is given, then the user clicks the Checkout button to complete the checkout process.
7. On the Edit and Submit Requisition page, the error appears at this point.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document