UK Court Order AEO Doesn't Deduct If a Balance Adjustment Is Made before Payroll Run
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Court order AEO type doesn't deduct if a balance adjustment is made before payroll run.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. UK HRMS responsibility
2. Create employee and assignment and attach Court Order NTPP element.
Enter Type :AEO : Attachment of Earnings Order
Order amount, Initial Debt and reference
3. Run payroll for August 2016 month and check SOE.
4. Date-track to 1-Sep-2016 and do some balance adjustment.
Assignment -> Others -> Adjust Balance.
5. Run Payroll for September period.
6. Check SOE, deduction is zero.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms