Credit Management Currency Conversion Not Calculated
(Doc ID 2217362.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Orders that go on credit hold are not released by Credit Management
when the order uses cross currency and daily rates are changed between time
order is entered and credit hold is released from case folder in Credit
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create sales oder in Vision Operations (functional currency) with
2. Ensure daily rates are in place between order is booked
3. Order will go on credit hold and case folder is created
4. Now change the daily rates
5. Use case folder recommendation and release order from hold
6. Case folder is closed but order hold is not released
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!