Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1 to 12.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This will cause a negative net to occur.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using UK HRMS Responsibility > Create Person Record
2. Create Assignment Record > working hours = 0
3. Add contract Type and Grade
4. Run A Base Payroll
5. Add a Court Order type AEO ; fee 1, order amount 500, initial debt 500
6. Run the October Payroll
7. Observe the fee is deducted even when no court order deduction is made
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms