Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recurrence Billing Creates Order line with generic lines.
Expectation to have Bill Only lines.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. You have an equipment item that you are shipping with a price of 1000.
2. The line type is Standard both Shipping and Invoice interface.
3. AR transaction had contingency setups.
4. You created a billing plan to bill 200 in 3 frequency per month.Issues:
1. On shipping the equipment line, invoice was created as desired in billing plan.
2. When you run create billing lines we see new line is generated with line type Standard only (expecting both shipping and invoicing).
Seems the system is copying the parent line.
Expected that design should have been such that you have selected the bill only line type.
3. Create Billing lines program does not pick up lines in "pending post billing" Status. It seems to work only when source line is closed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms