R12: FA_MRC_CONV_PROCESS Error Occurs Although MRC Upgrade Has Been Completed Successfully
(Doc ID 2218271.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Although MRC upgrade has been completed successfully after performing FAMRCUPG1 and FAMRCUPG2, the user encounters the following error when attempt to save the retirement transaction.
- FAMRCUPG1: MRCSetup-AssetsTransactionsUpgrade:Phase1
- FAMRCUPG2: MRCSetup-AssetsTransactionsUpgrade:Phase2
Assets Transaction Upgrade is either running or incomplete for one or more Reporting Currencies associated with this Primary Depreciation Book. You must first complete the upgrade before entering transactions in this book. (=FA_MRC_CONV_PROCESS)
Steps to Reproduce
1. The user has some Asset Books including some assets
2. Add ALC Reporting Currency to GL Ledger
(N)Setup > Financials > General Ledger > Accounting Setup Manager > Accounting Setups
3. Run MRCSetup-AssetsTransactionsUpgrade:Phase1 (FAMRCUPG1)
4. Run MRCSetup-AssetsTransactionsUpgrade:Phase2 (FAMRCUPG2)
5. MRC upgrade has been completed successfully
6. Go to Asset Workbench
7. Attempt to save the retirement transaction
---> FA_MRC_CONV_PROCESS error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document