R12:AP/IBY:Payment Detail for SEPA Contains Invoice Numbers That Have Been Removed from the Batch
(Doc ID 2218367.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment output file for SEPA shows payment details tag still showing invoice numbers that were removed from the batch at proposed payment stage, instead of showing only the invoices that are paid in the batch
1. Run a Payment Process Request (PPR) for SEPA
2. At review proposed payment stage select the payment clicking on radio button
3. Select the document to be removed
4. Remove the document from the batch and submit
5. Observe the issue in payment file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document