R12:AP:Unable to Find End Dated Inactive Suppliers On The Find Invoices Window Of Invoice Workbench, When Searching by Supplier Name Field
(Doc ID 2218461.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
APXINWKB - Invoice Workbench
End dated inactive suppliers are not showing up in the Find Invoices Trading Partner (Supplier) Name field. However, when the same suppliers are searched using the Supplier Number field, the suppliers can be found.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Payables Manager Responsibility
2. Open Invoice search (Invoices > Inquiry > Invoices)
3. In the 'Find Invoices' window, type an end-dated inactive supplier name in the 'Trading Partner Name' field.
4. Tab out or click [Find]. The system generates error FRM-40212: Invalid value for field VENDOR_NAME.
5. Clear out the 'Trading Partner Name:' input field
6. Now, enter the supplier number in the 'Trading Partner Supplier Number' input field.
7. Tab out - this time the system populates the Name field with the suppliers name. Click [Find] and the system will query the invoices of the supplier
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!