Preventive Maintenance Schedule - Last Update Information Not Updated
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For PM Schedules About this page does not show the correct values
When the person About this page to show the person who last updated a column
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
2. Navigation = Preventive Maintenance-> Schedule Definition
3. Query Schedule AIT-4240-10123-PM01-R, Asset = AIT-4240-10123
4. User Sreecharan Ginkala Updates the Base Date from 15 MAR to 18 FEB on 14-Sep-16 @ 12.11 PM
About This Record' last update date = 14-SEP-2016 By Sreecharan Ginkala (correct)
5. User Sreecharan Ginkala Updates the Current cycle count on 14-Sep-16 @ 12.12 PM
6. User switches to Vikram. Dhayanidhi.
User updates Activity type of the PM schedule Activity.
A. Responsibility = Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
B. Navigation = Activities-> Activity Association
C. Query org/activity = CSG / SRVC-AIT-SIEMENS-ACUTEC35-2Y-RC
D. Change the activity type to Inspection
7. I have placed the cursor in base date and in current cycle also. I’m able to see name of the user who has updated the activity type only. Ideally the user who has updated the base date and current cycle should visible
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms