Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Buyer Work Center
Line types are missing in Buyer Work Center when using Newly Created Document style.
All line types should show up when creating purchase order in Buyer Work Center.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to purchasing responsibility
2. Create a new Document style
3. Navigate to: Buyer Work Center > orders
4. Create a new purchase order using this new style created
5. Go to lines tab and click on the List of Values of line types, all the line types are not showing up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms