Qualifications Without Establishment Are Not Displayed In Self Service
(Doc ID 2219276.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Education and Qualifications
Qualifications entered from Core HR from and iRec page without establishments not able to view from Self service Education and Qualifications page/function. The Establishment is optional in both Core HR form and iRec form. Why this is validating to have establishment should be there in SSHR page. Customer would need to fix the issue.
It should able to view in SSHR also without establishments details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login the application with Any HRMS Manager responsibility--For example
2. Navigation People --> Enter and Maintain --> query the employee would like to create Quantification and Education data.
3. Click on 'Others' button and select the Qualifications from LOV.
4. Entered the details without establishments and save the record.
5. Switch the responsibility to Employee Self Service
6. Navigate to Professional details --> Education and Qualification page/function.
7. Verify the entered Education and Qualification from core HR.
8. Could not view the record.
7. Back to UK HRMS Manager responsibility
8 Update the establishment with some value.
9 repeat 5, 6 and 7, able to view the Education and Qualification record.
Found 2 patches which appear to be related to this issue, however these are not for the same application version fix. the fixed in 11i and not sure why this is not fixed later versions.
Patch: 5724535: QUALIFICATIONS WITHOUT AN ESTABLISHMENT CANNOT BE VIEWED IN SSHR
Patch 6981170: QUALIFICATIONS WITHOUT AN ESTABLISHMENT CANNOT BE VIEWED IN SSHR
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document