The Personalized View Does Not Show Any Record for an Inactive Buyer While Searching Agreements in Buyer Work Center
(Doc ID 2219362.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to search agreements in Buyer Work Center for an inactive buyer, the personalized view does not show any record
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using a Purchasing responsibility, navigate to Buyer Work Centre
2. Go on Agreements tab, Create a personalized view by including the buyer name
3. Navigate to Setup > Personnel > Buyer > search for the buyer used on the above personalzated view> set an end date> Save
4. Navigate to Buyer Work Center (BWC) > Agreement > select the created personalized view > (B) Go
- Unable to see the query result
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document