Mobile Field Service: Spares Line DFF Displays As Blank In MFS MP App When Created Through Parts Requirement Page In EBS
(Doc ID 2219486.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Mobile Field Service MultiPlatform application the spares line DFF shows up blank when it was created on the server through Oracle Service Request >Parts
But it works fine for part requirement created through MP App.
Expect that the Spares info button should display the Line DFF details.
1. Login to Oracle apps.
2. R) Field Service Manager -> Create Service request and task.
3. Assign the task to a Mobile Field Service Technician
4. Click parts button and enter a part requirement line with the DFF details enabled at the line. Save.
5. Login to MFS MultiPlatform
6. Select a same task and click on Parts icon.
7. Click on the Spares Info button, find that the screen is blank, there is no information about the lines available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document