OMFS - Spares Line DFF Displays As Blank In MFS MP App When Created Through Parts Requirement Page IN EBS
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OMFS- Spares line DFF show up blank in MP App when created through Oracle Service Request >Parts
Works fine for part requirement created through MP App.
Expect that the Spares info button should display the Line dff details.
1. Login to Oracle apps.
2. R) Field Service Manager -> Create Service request and task.
3. Assign the task to a Mobile Field Service Technician
4. Click parts button and enter a part requirement line with the DFF details enabled at the line. Save.
5. Login to MFS mp
6. Select a same task and click on Parts icon.
7. Click on the Spares Info button, find that the screen is blank, there is no information about the lines available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms