Unable to Change Deliver-to Location in Edit and Submit Requisition Screen
(Doc ID 2219644.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Requisition Creation
In iProcurement when attempting to change the Delivery-To Location in Update Lines
from Location ABCD to DEFG and applying the changes nothing happens
returning to the main screen the line still shows ABCD
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. iProcurement > Shop tab > Stores tab > Edit and Submit Requisition
2. Query requisition 12345
3. Select All
4. Update Selected Lines popup
5. Revise Deliver-To Location from "ABCD" to "DEFG"
6. Click Apply
7. Upon navigating back the Deliver-To Location still shows as ABCD
8. The update to Deliver-To Location failed to take for all lines
9. When clicking on individual line however the Delivery region shows the corrected Deliver-To Location as ABCD
10. But upon continuing with checkout the Deliver-To Location still reflects DEFG and not ABCD
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document