Buyback Failing for Re-securitzed Contract with Following Error ORA-00001: Unique Constraint
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Agreement Modules
When attempting to buy back streams a second time,
the following error occurs.
ORA-00001: unique constraint (OKL.OKL_POOL_CONTENTS_U2) violated in Package OKL_POC_PVT Procedure B_insert_row
User-Defined Exception in Package OKL_SECURTIZATION_PVT Procedure adjust_pool_contents
User-Defined Exception in Package OKL_SECURTIZATION_PVT Procedure buyback_pool_contents
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Book a contract and add all Rent and Residual streams to a Pool.
Any other streams can be added too, just need at least two so
that there is something left in the Pool to buy back later.
2. Activate the Pool and create an Investor Agreement with the Pool.
3. Activate the Investor Agreement.
4. Buyback the Rent streams (Investors > Transactions > Buy Back Streams)
5. Add back the Rent Streams (Investors > Transactions > Add Contracts)
6. Run Reconcile Pool Contents For Add Contracts Request for the Pool.
6. Search in the Add Contracts from step 5 to view the Add Contracts section under the
Agreement record in the Search results. Click Approve
7. Click Submit in the same page. This will submit another
Activate Investor Agreement request.
8. Once Activate Investor Agreement completes, repeat step 4 to buy back the Rent Streams.
The error will be hit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms