Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Work Order Definition
When creating a discrete job, the information about subinventory and locator are not defaulted from the Machine Resource setup.
Expectation is that the supply type should get defaulted from Resource level
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On BOM Definition, no value is set for component supply type
2. On Resource Definition, Supply Subinventory to WIP, Supply Locator:SMT.0
3. On Item Definition, WIP Supply type is set to Push
4. On WIP parameter, set Supply Inventory:WIP Supply Locator:85.KANBAN
5. When Discrete Job is created with supply type: Operation Pull, Supply Inventory:WIP Supply Locator:85.KANBAN is set for the components.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms