Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fully applied prepayment still appear in Supplier calculate Balance Owed
In the AP workbench - the prepayment still appears.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. With Payables responsibility navigate to Invoices->Entry
2. In the Find Invoices window enter supplier
3. Enter Operating Unit and click Calculate Balance Owed
4. In Calculate Balance Owed window click Calculate
5. Expect that only invoices with open balance should appear in invoice workbench
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms