Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Service Cost to Projects interface is failing to push the completed Debrief records to the Projects module.
Even after applying Patch 21766713 the issue remains.
After completing the work on an SR and debrief is complete, run the program “Interface Service Cost to Projects”.
Noticed that it did not push the Cost information to Projects.
Further debugging shows that the program is calling API – CS_SR_INTERFACE_CP to pull the information and send it to Projects.
But in this API in cursor “get_project_attr” is looking for order_header_id on Charges which is making the record fail because it is not yet interfaced to OM.
- Create a SR with Project information.
- Create Task and assign it to an engineer.
- Engineer goto Technician Portal and performs the debrief.
- Debrief gets completed.
- Ran the Service to Project interface program.
- Error - Records are not picked and sent to Projects.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms