New Dependent Certifications Not Created For The Contact
(Doc ID 2220522.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New Dependent Certifications not created for a contact. The contact currently has two Certifications at the dependent level. For new year Enrollment if the contact turns 26, they have to provide documentation for the Overage 26, we have the certification for this.
The certification should be created
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Define 2 certifications for one plan type for example SSN card and Birth Certificate for the contact child
2) Process New Hire Life event and elect the benefits, designate the child.
3) Certifications get triggered, enter the receipt date in the Benefit Designation screen
4) Close the enrollment
5) Add another Certification for example Over age Dependent
6) Process Open Enrollment Life event
7) Now elect the same benefits, it should create the Overage Certification, it is not doing now.
8) Verify the dependent designation /certification records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!