Using Apply Button Throws Error When Trying to Transfer Setup and Balances to Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service "java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out"
(Doc ID 2220896.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EBS GL-Fusion Integration
When trying to configure the Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service,
the following error occurs:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. go to the GL Superuser responsibility.
2. navigate: Setup>Other>Fusion Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service
3. enter the cloud URL
4. enter the Fusion Username and Password
5. then enter the Top Parent accounts and hit "Next".
6. the system then comes back after few minutes with the timeout message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document