Can The Parts Requirement Be Auto Populated With Items From Service Request Charge Estimates?
(Doc ID 2221112.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Would like to have the items on the estimate charge lines whose SAC is either replenish or order to be auto-populated to Part requirement lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Service request on the Service Request form
2. Enter estimate charge lines
3. Create Task on SR form
4. Click Parts button on the SR form > task tab to create the parts requirement
1. the items on the estimate charge lines whose SAC is either replenish or order will be auto-populated to PR line
2. the task assignee can be populated to PR header
3. the need-by date can be populated to PR header
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document