Can The Parts Requirement Be Auto Populated With Items From Service Request Charge Estimates?
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Would like to have the items on the estimate charge lines whose SAC is either replenish or order to be auto-populated to Part requirement lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Service request on the Service Request form
2. Enter estimate charge lines
3. Create Task on SR form
4. Click Parts button on the SR form > task tab to create the parts requirement
1. the items on the estimate charge lines whose SAC is either replenish or order will be auto-populated to PR line
2. the task assignee can be populated to PR header
3. the need-by date can be populated to PR header
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms