In Self Service Work Order page -> Project Task LOV Takes Long Time To display values
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, PERF
In OAF Self Service Work Order page, the Project/Task Number LOV is taking an extremely long time (+30sec) to show the results after taking RPC5 patches.
Task Number LOV is expected to fetch the results in timely manner.
1. Log on to the Oracle Applications instance.
2. Switch to EAM Maintenance Supervisor – AUM responsibility.
3. EAM Home Page opens in separate window.
4. Click on the Work Orders tab.
5. Click on Create Work Order button.
6. Create Work Order form opens.
7. In the Additional Details section, click on Project LoV, select Project#
8. Click on Project Task LOV.
9. In the Search and Select screen. Click on Go button to list all Project Tasks belonging to the Project#
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms