Automerge Fails For Party Merge While Uploading D&B Data Into Oracle TCA
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Trading Community - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Customer Interface
When attempting to run DNB import with Registry de-dup set to yes, rule set to "BULK MATCH:IDENTICAL ORGANIZATIONS" and Automerge set to Yes, the following error occurs.
"Error: Aborting Batch
Error: User-Defined Exception
Unable to find Batch ID 430344. Please enter the appropriate batch ID."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Get D&B data for one party (any party you have D&B upload for)
2. Create this party in your system with the same name and one address (site) - the same as D&B has in its data
3. Find this newly created party id from hz_parties table
4. Replace oracle party_id in your sample DNB Source with the party_id you find in step 3
5. Go to the DQM rules and create a copy of BULK MATCH:IDENTICAL ORGANIZATIONS with Automerge set on
6. Upload edited D&B file with Registry de-dup yes, rule from step 5 and Automerge Yes
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms