Duplicate SLIN Lines Created on an Award After Applying Patch 23619581
(Doc ID 2222725.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <Patch 23619591> duplicate SLIN's have been created while linking distributions on an Award
Issue with Award and clin creation and modifications
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create an award with CLIN 0001 , Funding on the information SLIN line 000101
2. Create Mod 1 and unlink distribution 000101
3. Create Mod 2 - then relink distribution 000101 and update the line amount on priced CLIN 0001.
4. Link a new info SLIN/Distribution for additional amount
5. The info SLIN in step 4 has # 000101 and it should have been 000102 so now there are 2 INFO SLIN Lines 000101
<Patch 23619591> was applied
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document