Setting Up Advance Pay For Individual Assignments, Errors: APP-PAY-07027 - The element link does not exist on YYYY/MM/DD
(Doc ID 2223380.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (South African) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP9 version, South Africa
When attempting to setup Advance Pay the following error occurs.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use ZA HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Go to Total Compensation- Element - Element entry
3. Create an element of Normal Income type in Primary Classification and Set Advance Pay to be included as an Advanced Element
4. Set the element to be processed as Advanced Entry in Run and Save
5. Go to People-Advance pay and add a period
6. Save and error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document