LAST_UPDATED_BY in PO_LINES_ALL Table Shows Previous Data
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When supplier makes changes in BPA and approves it, the last_update_date column reflects correct date however the LAST_UPDATED_BY column still shows previous users id instead of suppliers id.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a BPA by an user (user id : 1192), set buyer to other user (user id: 1182)
- 1192 submit this BPA and 1182 approve it.
- Supplier user (1233) submit a change request of this BPA.
- Purchase Orders --> Pending Purchase Order Changes.
buyer 1182 accept the change request
- confirm the po_action_history table, LAST_UPDATED_BY (1192) is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms