When Attempting To Update Procument Plan It Shows Duplicate Lines
(Doc ID 2223836.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Procurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Update Procurement Plan creates duplicate lines. The validation error given is PO_PROC_PLAN_LINE_INTERFACE Plan line number 55 appears more than once in
the plan lines worksheet. Please ensure each plan line has a unique plan line number and try again.
following steps to reproduce:
1. Download the Procurement Plan XML and add data. Refer to number say Line#99 as a specific case.
2. The file is uploaded and incremental refresh brings the data into dashboard.
3. Line#99 status changes from Draft to Release for Planning to Release to Order
4. Download the XML file again.
5. Add new lines for same item.
6. Upload the file. This fails with error that Line#99 appears twice.
7. When review the xml file and there are 2 line#99
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document