Requisition line amount is not changing if some mandatory field remain empty
(Doc ID 2223953.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Creating a Non Catalog Request Header and Line Level Amount are Not the same.
The amount at the line level and header level should be the same and the information should refresh
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
3. Navigation: iProcurement Home Page ->> Shop Tab ->>
4. Sub Menu: Non Catalog Request ->> Create a Non Catalog Request
5. Add to cart -> View and Checkout button -> Select and Edit line ->
6. Delete description item -> change the price/quantity at line level ->
7. Receive warning will come stating that the "A value must be entered for Description" -> Ok ->
8. The amount at the line level and header level is wrong because the information is not refreshing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document