MR-RT And RT-OP Pages Are Overwriting History Links With Latest Active RT/OP
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MR-Route and Route-Operation pages are overwriting history details with the latest active Route or Operations.
Expect that the old revisions or the inactive Routes or MR's are not updated with the latest active Route or Operation information.
1. Login to Oracle Apps.
2. R) Complex Maintenance Repair and Overhaul
3. Engineering -> Route Management -> Create Route with the below details and approve.
Route 1 -> Revision 1
Associate Operations: Ops 1 - Revision 1
4. Later, Revise the Operation: Ops 1 -> Revision 2 and approve.
5. Check the Route 1 -> Revision 1
Associate Operations: Ops 1 - Revision 2. This is incorrect. The Revision 1 details are lost as they are overwritten with the Revision 2.
6. Similar case happens with the Maintenance Requirement and Routes. Once the Routes are revised, the Older MR's are getting the latest active Routes and hence the history of the older routes is lost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms