Move Transaction Can Be Executed to A Deleted Operation
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle MES for Discrete Manufacturing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On MES screen, move transaction can be executed to a deleted operation from a job. This causes missing quantity in any operation.
Move transaction cannot be executed to a deleted operation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Release a discrete Job in WIP responsibility
This job has operation:10, operation:20, and operation:30.
2. Login as MES Supervisor and navigate to Work Station -> Search Job -> Click Job link -> Move Assembly
3. Set "From" and "To" Operation as below
From Operation:10 , Step:Queue / To Operation:20 , Step:Queue
Do not save here.
4. Open another browser and login as WIP responsibility. Then navigate to Job/Schedule Detail -> Operation screen and delete operation 20.
5. Go back to MES screen and click Finish button. No error message is shown here.
6.View operation quantity. Quantity is missing in queue step of any operation.
Ops 10 Queue:0, Completed:1
Ops 20 No quantity in any steps.
Ops 30 Queue:0, Completed:0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms