Old Legal Employer Contact Details Are Shown In Amended Payment Summary For Previous Years
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Actual Contact details (In 2014) are shown in this payment summary, when generating amended payment summary on 29/11/2016 for 2013/2014. The same name was shown in the original payment summary.Legal Employer Contact details were changed in 2015. New details should be shown in amended payment summaries and ATO data files.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Legal Employer details were updated in 2015.
2. Responsibility - AU HRMS Manager
Navigate to: Processes & Reports > Submit Processes and Reports
3. Run Generate Run Balances concurrent program for Assignment level
4. Run Generate Run Balances for Group level
5. Run Payment Summary Archive – Amended
6. Search for latest auto-generated requests
7. Output file of one of Payroll File Reporters
8. Run Produce Self Printed Payment Summary XML-PDF (Australia)
9. Run Print Self Printed Payment Summary - PDF (Australia)
10. View output file – Payment Summary
The last line of the file
This name is wrong. Old Legal Employer Contact Details are shown in Amended Payment Summary for previous years
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms