Investor Agreement: Additional Stake Amount not Visible after Contract Addition is Approved
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Agreement Modules
After an investor agreement is activated, OLFM provides for being able to add new contracts to the active Investor Agreement. At the time of such addition, the user can enter in the 'Additional Stake' amount that needs to be collected from the Investor. This Contract addition process goes through an 'Approve' and 'Submit' steps. After adding in the 'Additional Stake' amount and 'Approving' such addition, when the user clicks on the 'Additional Stake' amount again, the amount entered is NOT visible to the user. So, the user does NOT know what the 'Additional Stake' amount for the new contract that is being added.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Investor Agreement, associate a pool to it - and activate the investor agreement
2. Navigate to Investors > Add Contracts and query the Investor Agreement created above
3. Click on 'Add Pool Contents'. Select a contract to be added to the Investor agreement and click on 'submit'
4. The 'Add Pool Contents' program gets triggered and the new contract is added to the IA pool
5. The Contract being added is now displayed under the 'Add Contracts' view - with a status of 'New'
6. For the above Contract being added, click on the 'Investor Stake' symbol
7. On the Investor Stake page, add in the Investor Stake amount to be collected from the Investor in the 'Additional Stake' field - and then click on 'Apply'
8. You get a confirmation as 'Investor Stake successfully updated'
9. You then click on the 'Approve' symbol for the above addition
10. You get a confirmation as 'Request has been submitted for Approval Successfully'
11. If you now click on the 'Additional Stake' symbol now - it still shows the 'Additional Stake' amount that was entered in step 7 above
12. Now Navigate back to Investors > Add Contracts and requery the same Investor Agreement
13. For the Contract that has been added above, click on the 'Additional Stake' symbol now
14. The Investor Stake amount for the current addition is NOT displayed now. The page shows the billed stake amounts only - NOT the stake amount that is being added as part of this process
15. Due to this, the user does NOT know what the new Additional Stake amount is for the contract being added.
16. The subsequent process works fine. When you 'Submit' the addition - and process the Investor Billing program, it creates an AR Invoice for the Additional Stake amount.
17. The problem is only between the steps of 'Approve' and 'Submit'. during this phase, the 'Additional Stake' amount is NOT displayed to the user
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms