Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing Picking tasks, Users changed the Picking tasks which were in Pending status to Queued status and assigned to specific employee. Then when users try to perform Accept Any task screen,
the queued tasks are not getting presented to the user . This seem to happen if no locator zones are defined on the instance.
Expect Queued tasks to be displayed to correct user to whom the Task was Queued.
1) Check that no Locator zones are defined on the instance so that WMS_ZONE_LOCATORS table contains no rows.
2) Make sure that the Form Function "WMS_TASKS_INT_ACPT_MOB" has the following Form Function parameters:
PAGE_TYPE=DIRECTED_TASK UI=GENERAL TASK_FILTER=NONE TASK_METHOD=DISCRETE DISPATCH_CONTINUOUSLY=YES CACHE=NO RETAIN_DISPATCH_TASK=Y
3. Book a SO and pick release it.
4. On Warehouse Control Board, queue the SO pick task to a mobile user.
5. Login into Mobile
6. Navigate: Whse Mgmt -> Tasks-> Directed Tasks -> Interleaved Tasks -> Accept Any Task
7. Get "No tasks available" message when expecting the queued task to be displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms