Order Organizer Screen Doesn't Filter The Details With The Fulfillment Value
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating the Sales Order with Fulfillment Set, unable to filter the data from order organizer through fulfillment Set Value
Expect to be able to use Fulfillment Set value as a filter from the Order Organizer.
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Created a Sales Order with 5 lines.
3. Added the Fulfillment Set for 4 lines in lines section
4. Selected 4 lines and then added the fulfillment set. (Right click on any of the selected line >Set > New > Fulfillment Set).
5. Fulfillment Set has been added to all the 4 lines as expected.
6. Booked the Order.
7. Now Navigate to Order Organizer Screen > Search with the Order created in above step > Go to Lines Section > from folder selected the specific operating unit.
8. Now tried to query with the Fulfillment Set added in the above step while creating the order. Search results are displaying all the 5 lines even though last line doesn’t contain fulfillment Set value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms