OTL: Two Notifications Sent to the Approver Instead of Single Consolidated Notification
(Doc ID 2225217.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When approval period is different than the timecard period (eg. approval period is monthly and timecard period is bi-weekly) than the approver receives two notifications instead of one consolidated Notification
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee submits 1st and 2nd timecard ( Run workflow background process)
2. 1st Approver approves timecard ( Run workflow background process)
3. 2nd Approver rejects timecard (Run workflow background process)
4. Employee edits 1st timecard and submits it.
5. Employee edits 2nd timecard and submits it.
6. Run workflow background process
7. Issue encountered: 1st Approver receives 2 notifications (one for 1st timecard, another for whole month)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document