R12: AP: R12 Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch for Incorrect Accounting Class Code of Self-Assessed Recoverable Tax and Self-Assessed Liability
(Doc ID 2225565.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AP Invoices is created with both Self-Assessed Recoverable Tax and Non-Recoverable Tax accounting lines, are processed by the Mass Additions Create program and transferred to Fixed Assets.
Recoverable Tax amount should not go to the asset book. The accounting does not look to see whether it is recoverable or non recoverable.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle applications using a Payables responsibility.
- Open the Invoice Workbench
(N) Invoices > Entry > Invoice
- Enter an invoice header and an item line.
- Go to tax details and enter the tax details for that line and mark the tax as Self-Assessed
- Validate and account the invoice.
- Run the Mass Additions program notice both Self-Assessed Recoverable Tax and Non-Recoverable Tax accounting lines are transferred to fixed Assets.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document