Getting Error "LPX-00115: WARNING: ELEMENT ADDRLINE IS MISSING REQUIRED ATTRIBUTE INDEX" While Sending OR Re-Processing Invoice To Customer
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0 Or Later version, Transactions Related
Getting Below Error While Sending OR Re-Processing Invoice To Customer On Transaction Monitor Form:
Steps to Reproduce:
The process is kicked off in AR with the following steps:
1) Define a customer as an XML Trading Partner:
Navigation: XML Gateway> Define Trading Partner.
2) Create an invoice with the defined customer in AR Transactions form.
3) Schedule the XML Transfer of the created invoice
Navigation: Receivables> Control> Request> Run The "Document Transfer Scheduling"
4) Kick of the actual transfer:
Navigation: Receivables>> Control>Request> Run The "Document Transfer Program"
5) View the transferred invoice XML:
Navigation: Sysadmin>Workflow Transaction Monitor>Transaction Monitor
- Transaction Monitor Error Screen
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms