Fields Not Available For Entry On Create/Update/View Permit Screen
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Create Permit page opens, none of the fields appear, just the labels.
The issue is also visible when searching for existing Permit
The issue started after applying consolidation patch 24498252:R12.EAM.C.
Fields must be available for entry on Create/Update/View Permit pages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Safety Management tab.
3. Go to Permits > Create Permit.
4. None of the fields appear, just the labels.
5. The issue is also visible in the Update/View Permit pages.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms