Fields Not Available For Entry On Create/Update/View Permit Screen
(Doc ID 2226069.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Create Permit page opens, none of the fields appear, just the labels.
The issue is also visible when searching for existing Permit
The issue started after applying consolidation patch 24498252:R12.EAM.C.
Fields must be available for entry on Create/Update/View Permit pages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Safety Management tab.
3. Go to Permits > Create Permit.
4. None of the fields appear, just the labels.
5. The issue is also visible in the Update/View Permit pages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document