Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the sales order form, LOV for 'Ordered Item, when setting the 'Item Identifier Type' = GTIN, the wrong values are returned form the LOV
Expect the results in the LOV to be the same as when the 'Item Identifier Type' = Internal Item Number
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Using Order Management Super User Responsibility: Navigate to the Sales Order form.
2. On the line level: Enter the %33% in the ordered item field. Verify the results return the entire list of values where 33 exists.
Note down the values any 2 items for ex. 0023322, 0023328
3. Now change the search criteria to %33_ and verify it is not showing the above values. The system is displaying only the values where 33 is in second last and third last position. This is CORRECT.
4. Now change the item identifier to GTIN
5. Now change the search criteria to %33_ and verify that the LOV is displaying all the values where 33 that contains 33. This is INCORRECT. The expectation to display only the values where 33 exists at the 2nd last and 3rd last position.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms