Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working in Self Service Maintenance, the Scheduled flag for the resources on operations reverts to Yes when it was set to No in the Forms side.
Expect the Scheduled flag to retain its value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management
2. Navigation: Work Orders -> Work Orders
3. Query a work order
4. Click on Resources and then Operations
5. Set Scheduled to No
6. Switch responsibility: Maintenance User
7. Click on Work Orders tab
8. See the Scheduled flag changed to Yes
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms