%20 Showing In Spaces Of Confirmation Message while updating WO relationships
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On version 12.2.5 Work Execution, when trying to update Work Order Relationships by adding/deleting a Work Order, confirmation Messages are shown as follows:
When trying to update Work Order Relationships by adding/deleting a Work Order, you would expect confirmation Messages should be shown as follows:
WO393910 Work Order has been added
Dependent Work Order WO393910 has been Deleted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility : Maintenance Super User
- Navigation : Work Orders > All > Search for Work Order and Click on Work Order Number
- Work Order Details page > Work Relationships tab
- Select Update Dependency
- Delete dependent Work Order > Click Apply
- See that confirmation message shown with %20 for spaces as mentioned above.
Due to this issue, users cannot conduct CRP2 training which is scheduled to begin on January 23rd.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms