R12 AP: MOAC For New Responsibilities Is Not Working: The Organization LOV Shows All Organizations Instead of Just the Operating Unit Defined in the Security Proflie
(Doc ID 2227310.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
New responsibility shows all operating units in the Organization field instead of showing only the operating unit defined in the security profile.
The setup was performed in this order:
1. In GL, setup a new Legal Entity, Operating Unit and Ledger for a new organization, using the Accounting Setups form.
2. In HR, checked that the new organization is defined as Operating Unit.
3. In HR, defined a new Security Profile that includes the new operating unit.
4. Defined new AR & AP responsibilities.
5. Set MO: Security Profile to new responsibilities.
6. Ran Security List Maintenance program.
7. Used new AP & AR resp, and see a full list of operating units in the organization field instead of just the operating unit assigned to the security profile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document