Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
New responsibility shows all operating units in the Organization field instead of showing only the operating unit defined in the security profile.
The setup was performed in this order:
1. In GL, setup a new Legal Entity, Operating Unit and Ledger for a new organization, using the Accounting Setups form.
2. In HR, checked that the new organization is defined as Operating Unit.
3. In HR, defined a new Security Profile that includes the new operating unit.
4. Defined new AR & AP responsibilities.
5. Set MO: Security Profile to new responsibilities.
6. Ran Security List Maintenance program.
7. Used new AP & AR resp, and see a full list of operating units in the organization field instead of just the operating unit assigned to the security profile.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms