Import Inventory Lot Transactions Program Is Updating The Status With Error For Unprocessed Records
(Doc ID 2227334.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shop Floor Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to insert data into tables for Inventory Lot Transactions, the following error occurs.
This record was not picked by the cursor when program started. But errored upon completion
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Shop Floor Management
2. Navigation: Load the data for transactions into the tables.
3. Run the Import Lot Transactions program (Shop Floor Management > Run Requests > Import Inventory Lot Transactions
4. Load Additional data for more transactions while the program is running
5. Once Import Inventory Lot Transactions program is completed, initial bath is updated correctly. The next set of transactions is updated in error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document