Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Billing module
Find that after applying patch 24558316:R12.OKL.B, a contract that has stub days with amount 0 as payment is getting rebooked, incorrect invoices are getting generated for the the stub days period.
Expecting no invoice for stub days period since amount is Zero. But system generated invoice for monthly amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Lease Contract with Payments in Arrears and Payment frequency Monthly.
2. Create Payment schedule in beginning with Stub days and Zero Amount.
3. Run Billing up to date.
4. Rebook the contract with effective from Contract Start date.
5. Increase the Payments in monthly payments. Make sure no change in Stub days payment amount. Keep it as it is Zero.
6. Complete Rebook Processing.
7. system generated Credit memos for Billed Periods.
8. Applied invoices unapplied and Credit memos auto applied as intended. Receipt amount moved to on account.
9. System generated new invoices with revised payments including for Stub days Period.
10. Expecting no invoice for stub days period since amount is Zero. But system generated invoice for monthly amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms